Achieve Tangible Process Improvements with Enterprise MDM
Today’s challenging marketplace demands that companies across industries ensure regulatory compliance and increase operational efficiencies and effectiveness. Companies can no longer employ the same high-cost business models nor accept inefficiencies in operations that were once considered a cost of doing business. Instead, companies today are transforming their businesses to be more agile and efficient, implementing new business models that can more effectively service their customers at lower costs, and weeding out process inefficiencies. A necessity to support this transformation is information and an enabler for quality, integrated information is master data management.
Master Data Management (MDM) is the one discipline that impacts virtually all industries and all business processes. It is central to data quality, consistency, transparency, and integration and for CIOs it is one of the few areas that can directly impact the bottom-line efficiency of a company’s overall application portfolio. To date many MDM programs, even successful programs, have not fully delivered on the promise of MDM, often because solutions have been implemented as point solutions addressing a specific need. At HighPoint, we believe an enterprise view of MDM with a strong governance framework is the key to delivering value. We approach MDM from a business process perspective in order to assist our clients in defining strategies, governance, and solutions that can support the enterprise and achieve tangible process improvements.
Business Process Areas
We focus on a number of process areas across life sciences and healthcare including:
- Disclosure & physician spend management
- Contract memberships
- Multichannel Marketing
- Product registration & maintenance
- Member enrollment
- Claims processing and payments
- Provider management
What is your MDM Maturity Level?
Master Data Management is an evolutionary journey. Whatever your MDM maturity level, our solutions can assist you in climbing the MDM continuum on your journey to excellence through the development of people, processes, and technology. Our strategies and solutions have assisted companies in achieving their goals through tangible process improvements, making HighPoint their trusted advisor.
Experienced People, Proven Solutions
HighPoint delivers unique solutions to our clients by combining industry-specific knowledge, business expertise, and our broad IT capabilities. Our deep cross-industry experience provides us with extensive insights into the master data challenges that companies face across the enterprise and enables us to deliver solutions that achieve business results.
Our MDM practice is one of the strongest in the industry. With more physician (HCP) master implementations than anyone else in life sciences, our consultants make sure your systems and processes are built on a firm foundation. From identifying merge and unmerge processes, trust & precedence business rules, to working with you to ensure an adequate and on-going data governance and stewardship program, HighPoint can help you with:
- Assessments & Roadmaps: For those about to embark on the MDM journey we provide strategy and roadmap services to assist you in defining the right approach to meet your specific goals and requirements
- Vendor Assessments: Selecting the right MDM vendor to meet your needs is paramount to long-term success. We offer a vendor agnostic assessment approach focused on assisting you match requirements with capabilities
- Solution Implementations: Solution implementations is a core competency for our practice. Our team has implemented solutions across a wide-array of entities including Customer (Professionals and Organizations), Product, Employee and Alignments
- Solution Upgrades: Software Upgrades are the third inevitability in life. We partner closely with our software vendor partners to provide solution upgrade services that focus on streamlining the process and ensuring solution integrity
- Governance: Strong Governance goes hand-in-hand with successful MDM. We provide governance services to assist you in defining the right governance framework for your organization
- IT Operational Support: Whether as a temporary post-implementation activity or on-going concern, we offer IT operational support services from hosting to SLA driven application support.
- Data Stewardship: For clients looking for some assistance with gray-area reconciliation and other data steward activities
For more information contact Eric Letts.