Better Data. Better Health.
Data challenges in Health Industries are changing almost as fast as the technology landscape. Getting novel therapies to market and developing effective population health management capabilities continue to create a massive need for investments in data capabilities.
The challenges you face trying to manage the appetite for data insights bring significant opportunity as well as significant risk. Solutions abound but track records are sparse.
- Is a new data lake a good investment?
- How can we maximize value and minimize risk in unstructured analytics?
- How do we manage and govern our data when our capabilities are spread through the cloud?
- How do I go from fractured channels to integrated channels to a seamless experience across social, mobile, search, web, application, and device?
- What insight driving practices and technologies can we import from other industries? What should we invent?
- How do I create evolutionary data capabilities in a mash-up application and business architecture?
Building a technology and business architecture that can evolve with competitive and regulatory changes is paramount for success in this age of health informatics transformation.
The HighPoint Informatics team is a team of experienced health industry executives and technology experts to help your organization think big for the future but drive value today. Our health industry-savvy data scientists, technologists, and business visionaries can drive your business forward.
How have we helped others?
- Healthcare Hybrid Data Lake Reference Architecture
- Clinical research data factory modernization
- Patient services analytics redesign
- Payer enterprise capability transformation
- Integrated health systems operations and analytics capability